God Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God Forums

Talk about God, Ask questions about God, Increase your faith in God, Just everything God related

This is my Story

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

This is my Story Empty This is my Story

Post  Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Well my story is a fairly simple one, I think. I was raised in a catholic family and since kindergarten attended a weekly religious education class. I never really found God in this time, and in 8th grade when I was confirmed, I actually didn't even believe in God at all. This continued into high school until half way through my freshman year. Very soon after Christmas vacation in 2010, I actually attended a youth night meeting my sister had been begging me to go to. This literally changed my life. I walked out of the building after only a hour, believing in God, and totally ready to start my faith.

This wasn't easy at first, and for most of the 3rd quarter in school I struggled to increase my faith. I am always looking for ways to improve my faith, and after meeting a awesome man at a regular school event I decided I would love to meet more people like him. So now I've started this forum, and I guess I will add to this post as time goes on. Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:50 pm